- Discount Offers
- Stainless steel pickling pastes15 items
Pickling pastes are only used after welding for th...
- Stainless steel cleaning and maintenance12 items
Products in this section are for removal of Iron (...
- Weld Cleaning and Marking machines18 items
Electro-chemical machines for the fast removal of ...
- Stainless Steel Identification and Test kits9 items
ELECTRO-CHEMICAL TESTING EQUIPMENT for alloy ident...
- Non Destructive Testing products (NDT)17 items
Quality Non-destructive testing products for liqui...
- Aluminium cleaners7 items
We have developed a range of products designed to ...
- General Metal cleaning and maintenance products12 items
Aluminium, Copper, Nickel, Steel & Stainless Steel...
- Dry Ice Cleaning7 items
Innovative cleaning system for fast removal of sur...
- Tungsten welding electrodes (TIG)1 items
High quality, European manufactured, tungsten elec...
- Tungsten electrode grinders (TIG)4 items
A range of grinders for sharpening tungsten electr...
- Specialised Welding and Fabrication products8 items
A range of products which are designed to assist f...
- Metal powder spraying torch1 items
Torches & powders for build up and repair of metal...
- Silver and Copper brazing alloys6 items
High quality, European manufactured, brazing alloy...
- Triten Wear Products1 items
Custom manufactured plates for wear resistance. ...
- Material Safety Data Sheets1 items
MSDS for our products. Unfortunately we are unabl...
Articles / News
- 20 Nov 2017
How to chose a weld cleaning machine
- 19 Nov 2017
Passivation of Stainless Steel
- 18 Nov 2017
Pickling of Stainless Steels
- RSS Feed
- More >>>
Chemically safe products for use on Stainless Steel & other metalsQuality Non-destructive testing products for liquid penetrant & magnetic particle inspection.
Designed with low Halide content specifically for use on Stainless Steel components.
Liquid penetrant inspection instructions are contained in the file attachment with Ardrox 907PB.
For fluorescent penetrant inspection see the attachment with Ardrox 9VF2.
Details of magnetic particle inspection can be found in the file attachment with Ardrox 8032.
|« previous 1 2 next »|